SCOTTISH TOY DOG SOCIETY – Group Open Show – March 19th 2017
AV Veteran Dog (5 entered/ 3 absent)
Macgregor; PYATSHAW RAVEL; Tri-colour Papillion with a very nice head
profile, excellent eye and super ear set and carriage. Super outline and
in lovely overall condition. Excellent feet. Positive mover and in
2. Hargrave; SANDBRAE ROCKABYE (CKCS)
AV Veteran Bitch (5/4)
Allan; ALLANABRU POUINCE ‘N BOUNCE; Red Min Pin for excellent type and
quality. Strong neck and top-line, lovely body shape and
well-constructed. Excellent feet. Lovely head and expression. Lively and
up-on-her-toes at all times. Showing non-stop and moving well.
Excellent temperament. BEST VETERAN
Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
Byers; BRAEMARRA TAYLOR AT LINETIVE; Blenheim male with a
well-proportioned head, well-shaped eye and excellent ear set. Good
pigmentation and excellent mouth. Masculine outline with strong bone and
excellent firm top-line. Moved well with good attitude. Excellent happy
temperament. Very nicely marked (BEST PUPPY)
2. Baillie; CORALVALLEY ILEY CARTER
Slack; WILLOWHEART LOUIS; Blenheim male with a lovely head and
expression, excellent well-shaped dark eye and well set ears. Balanced
outline with good top-line, just needs a little more body. Good
tail-set, but carried a little high on the move. Lovely outgoing
temperament and moved well.
2. White; CARLENY DIAMOND BUTTON
Gaskell; JEILOHN HONEYBERRY; Tricolour bitch with the prettiest of
heads and expression. Lovely soft, expressive eye, well set and carried
ears. Ideal size with the correct feminine balance. Excellent top-line
and tail-set. Happy all the time and moved out well. In lovely over all
condition and excellent temperament. BOB
2. Baillie; PEAKDOWNS MORNING MAGIC AT CAVALLINO
Blair; BELLFLOWS GENTLE LITTLE MAN; Blenheim male with an excellent
head and expression. Excellent eye and good ear set. Lovely size and
balance with correct body proportions. Moved well holding a typical
outline. Excellent outgoing, positive temperament.
2. 30– Ballie; PEAKDOWNS FLOYD AT CAVALLINO
Gibb-Stuart; CHANTISMERE PUSH MY BUTTON– Blenheim male with a very nice
head and expression, well-shaped eye, good skull and mouth. Masculine,
well balanced outline but
would have preferred him a fraction
smaller. Strong bone and good substance. Excellent temperament and
giving his all. Well-marked and moved well when settled.
2. Ballie; SELKIES PRINCE AT FYRNROSE
Simpson; TODHARLAN SWINGIN SPORRAN– Fawn male with a gorgeous head and
expression, well-shaped eye and excellent ear set, size and carriage.
Excellent mask and trace and lovely clear colour. Compact body with good
bone and substance for age. Excellent feet and moved well. Needs a
little more table training. BEST PUPPY
Mulholland; KARANASTER SIR EAT ALOT MARILLIUM – Apricot with a very nice
head and expression, excellent eye and strong mask. Well set and
carried ears. Excellent bone and substance, could be a fraction shorter
but well-constructed and moved out well. Excellent tail-set and
carriage. Wonderful, confident temperament. BOB
2. Nisbet; CRISSAM HIGHLAND HEATHER
Post Graduate (1/0)
Reid; PORTLYCHARM RAFFLES FOR HUGIEBOOGIE; Fawn male with a well-shaped
head. Excellent ear-set. Well-shaped eye but a little full. Excellent
muzzle. Good bone and substance but would prefer a little more neck.
Excellent bone and substance. Good tail-set. Once settled, moved well.
1. Reid; GRAMATTI LAIRD OF
THE RING VIA HUGIEBOOGIE – Fawn male with an excellent head and lovely
expression. Good ear set and carriage. Good body shape but would prefer a
little more return of upper-arm. Excellent feet. Moved well with
purpose and attitude.
Chihuahua (Long Coat)
Patterson & Murray; BRATILDA NICHOLS; Red male with and excellent
head, well-shaped skull, correct eye, lovely ear set. Very pleasing
outline with excellent top-line and tail-set. Moved well with great
attitude. Lovely size. BEST PUPPY
2. Silverstein MYSTERIOUS LAND INCANDTO BLISS AT SILVERCHI
Sangster; KIRLASDH ANGEL ON ICE; Sable bitch with an excellent head and
lovely typical expression. Good ear set and well-shaped dark eye. A
little long in body but excellent top-line and tail-set. Lovely bone for
size. Excellent feet. Moved well and excellent temperament.
2. Hunter; JOTOLEMAR TURNING TIME
62- Sangster; KIRLASDH TANDEM LADY; Sable bitch with a correct shaped
skull, well set ears, good eye and mouth. A little long in outline but
firm top-line and tail-set. Moved well, good feet and excellent bone.
2. Hunter; JOTOLEMAR TIME TO SHINE
Hunter; JOTOLEMAR TIME SHARE; Cream bitch with an excellent head, good
skull and lovely ear set but needs to use them more. Excellent eye. In
very good coat of correct texture. Small but very sound and moved well.
Excellent tail-set and carriage. Very positive attitude.
2. Bell; COPYMEAR CASEY JONES
Sangster; TIDOS CHARLIE HE’S MY DARLING AT KIRLASIDH; Red sable with a
very well-shaped skull, good eye and excellent ear-set and carriage.
Very balanced outline, could be slightly shorter in loin, but this did
not detract from the overall picture. Super tail set and carriage. Moved
well and very typical, arrogant temperament. In lovely over all
2. Hunter; JOTOLEMAR SHOW TIME LADY
Ogg & Gallacher; JIMARIE MINI ME; Lovely head and typical
expression, excellent pigmentation and well-proportioned head. Lovely
outline with excellent top-line and tail-set. In excellent coat for age.
Moved well and excellent temperament. Best Puppy.
2. Gillies; DELCOST THRILL OF VICTORY
Post Graduate (2/0)
Flannigan, Dorman & Jackson; BENATONE SIGNOR JACKSON; Excellent
well-shaped eye with excellent pigmentation. Good mouth and
well-proportioned head. Good neck and top-line and excellent tail-set.
Compact outline. Excellent coat texture and in lovely overall condition.
Moved well when settled. Excellent out-going temperament.
2. Grant; STELLA DI MALTA VITALINE BEST IN THE WORLD
Flannigan & Dorman; DIAMOND GEMINI OUT OF CONTROL AT SHOWKAI;
Lovely head and expression with excellent dark eye and strong
pigmentation. Very typical masculine outline, excellent tail set and
carriage. Excellent front assembly and in excellent coat condition.
Moved well with good reach and drive. Excellent temperament. BOB
2. Grant & Walker; TRAVILLA CHIC AND PETITE WITH LINMONT
Ratter; SEAFAR DIAMONDS AND PEALRS- Black & White with an excellent
head, lovely eye, excellent nose placement and chin. Compact outline
with excellent bone. Lovely profile movement and excellent tail-set.
Super, outgoing positive temperament. BEST PUPPY
2. Burns; SEAFAR TANTRUMS AND TIARAS
Lindsay & Pipe; ANJULI MCHAGGIS; Black & White with a very
attractive head and expression. Well carried ears and lovely eye. Square
cobby body with excellent top-line and tail set. Coming into good coat.
Moved well and excellent temperament
2. Blair; BELLFLOWS HONEY BEE
Martin; SHARLARNA JUST THE TICKET; Black & White with a typical
head, lovely eye and excellent nose-placement. Lovely balanced elegant
outline. Excellent bone but needs a little more substance. Excellent
coat texture. Moved well when settled. Lovely temperament. BOB
2. Lindsay & Pipe; SLEEPYHOLLOW MAVIS AT ANJULI
104 Martin; LIZAMELA THE PROVOCATEUR AT SHARLARNA– Black & White
with an excellent head, well-shaped skull, lovely eye and good muzzle.
Balanced outline with excellent top-line and tail-set. Would prefer a
little more length of neck. Excellent bone and well-shaped feet. Moved
Coton De Tulear
HAPPYPAWS CAREFREE – Lovely head with typical expression. Well shape eye
with excellent pigmentation. Lovely balance for size. Typical top-line.
Excellent tail-set and carriage. Wonderful coat texture. Mover well.
2. Craig; COTONKISS MOON ROCK
Patterson & Murray; BRATILDA STARBOY– Sable with black mask. Lovely
head and expression with excellent eye & nose placement. Compact
body with excellent front. Good bone for age. Moved well and excellent
temperament. In excellent coat condition. Best Puppy
2. Taylor; PALACEGARDEN TILLIE
Patterson & Murray; BROGANSIAN BATTLESTAT BRATILDA; Sable male with
good mask, excellent head and lovely eye. Lovely size with a good
compact body, excellent bone and substance and in wonderful coat of
correct texture. Moved well and lovely temperament. BOB
Post Graduate (6/0)
Lawrie; SORMUSTEN CHRISTMAS MAGIC AT MORUSHA; Excellent head and eye
with a correct length of muzzle. Excellent pigmentation, good ear set
and good mouth. Very pleasing outline with good bone for size. Moved
well holding a typical outline at all time. Good coat texture. Excellent
2. Reid; DIXIDO BLACKEYED STAR– Very
attractive head and expression. Lovely balance for size with good
top-line and tail set. Excellent pigmentation. Very sweet, outgoing
temperament. Moved well. Best Puppy
STARFORTHS JUST LOVING YOU AT PEARLWHITE– Good head and expression with
strong pigmentation. Well-shaped eye. Good outline but would prefer a
little more reach of neck. Excellent body shape, good top-line and tail
set. Moved well. Excellent coat texture.
2. Crawley & Millar ABBAS BEAU
always relish judging in Scotland as the quality at open show level is
always high and today was no exception. Both the Group and Puppy Group
were of such high quality, I was spoilt for choice.
BEST IN SHOW/ GROUP 1
& Black-Bunce; ANGEL SENT FROM ABOVE AT ZAANDAM – Pomeranian. What a
gorgeous typical outline this dog has. Beautiful head with lovely eye
and excellent neat ears, well carried. Super compact body, correct bone
and substance, level top-line and excellent tail set and carriage. Moved
out well and never stopped showing. In very good coat.
HUGHRA MR TOPSY AT INGERDORM – Chihuahua (Smooth Coat); wonderful
typical head and expression with a lovely eye, well-shaped skull and
good ear set and size. Loved his overall size and balance and so
well-constructed for his tiny size. Moved with rear reach and drive and
MacKay; BEAUVIEW THUNDER THIGHS; Griffon Bruxellois (Petit Brabancon)
Boulcott; CH. INGERDORM REBUS Affenpincher
BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Ogg & Gallacher; JIMARIE MINI ME; Maltese
Patterson & Murray; BRATILDA STARBOY Pekingese
Patterson & Murray; BRATILDA NICHOLS Chihuahua (Long coat)
Frame; ELFALLONS CRAZY MOON; Chinese Crested
A.V. Toy Stakes (Puppy)
Inch; EDALENE NEVER LET ME GO– ETT. Very nice head and expression with
excellent ear set and carriage. Well-constructed and in excellent coat
condition. Moved well and excellent temperament.
A.V. Toy Stakes (Open)
1. Murray; HAPPYPAWS CAREFREE– Coton De Tulear
Tuesday, 6 June 2017
Scottish Toydog Society – 19th March 2017
1. Silverstein’s Queenie Secret of Angels at Silverchi (Imp SVK) – 6m/o compact fawn girl, good mouth, nice eye, lovely earset, size & carriage, good tailset & carriage on the move, perfect topline. BP
2. Silverstein’s Silverchi In The Mood – 10m/o fawn bitch, bigger format to 1, correct mouth, good round eye, good earset, a little longer cast but very typical.
3. Nixons’ Silverchi Catch The Rainbow
1. Hinshelwood’s Sunny Beach Roberta Darling Carubochi (IMP) –Fawn girl with good apple-shaped skull, good eye, ears a little larger would finish the picture, correct front & rear angulation, perfect topline, good tailset.
2. Silverstein’s Misty Meadow’s Secret Passion at Silverchi (Imp ITA) – Lovely headed 1y/o girl, correct skull shape, lovely eye shape & colour, good ears, correct length of body. Front movement was a little untidy.
3. Black & Howie’s Chinzeas Chocolate Bomb
1. Silverstein’s Endless Love Vivien Secret Of Angels at Silverchi (Imp SVK) – Cream girl with good head shape, correct eye shape & colour, tight correct feet, compact with good tail carriage.
2. Black & Howie’s Chinzeas Rocky Road – 14th m/o B&T boy, correct muzzle length, good large ears, would prefer better eye shape, good angulation & tail carriage, could be a little shorter in body.
3. Patterson & Murray’s Larkspur Simply Outrageous
1. Boulcott’s Hughra Mr Topsy Turvy at Ingerdorm JW ShCM – Compact cream boy, lovely apple-shaped head, good round eye, nice large ears, correct angulation front & back, good tailset & moved well, owning the ring. So typical, delighted to see him getting RBIS later. BOB
2. Patterson & Murray’s Transcend Tital Babe – Cream with a correct mouth, good dark round eye, correct tailset & carriage, just a tad longer than 1 7 not as clean on the move today.
3. Johnstone’s Muirfauld High Fashion for Cairnpapple
1. Mackay’s Osthaen Maleficent – 16m/o R/R, good underjaw & teeth, correct round eye, head could be bigger, correct coat texture & colour, a little overawed today but he is typey, good angulation.
2. Murray’s Beauview Special Delivery – BT/S dog, good skull, correct underjaw, good body length & ribcage, good tail carriage. Right eye was a bit weepy today.
1. Kirkwood’s Gilderoak For Your Eyes Only – 6 ½ y/o R/R bitch, good coat texture, correct body proportions, good underjaw, would prefer smaller ears, good tailset & moved well.
2. Murray’s Grajenco Royal Male with Murroch – R/S boy, good head proportions, good eye, correct earset & size, good body proportion, good carriage, would like more width in loin.
3. Mackenzie’s Beauview Rumour Has It
1. Mackay’s Beauview Thunder Thighs – 2y/o BT/S bitch, good eye, correct underjaw, good fill under the eyes, good nose pad, correct angulation, enough spring of ribs, nice overall shape, good tailset, perfect topline, moves well. BOB
2. Scott’s Samaranda Has A Dream – 3y/o B/R bitch, lovely attractive head, with good eye, good nose pad, correct underjaw, good earset & carriage. Good straight front, good tailset. Needs a bit more width throughout and firm up in topline.
3. Mackenzie’s CH Grajenco Klass Act at Calanru ShCM
1. Moyes & Hunter’s Bryelis Private Dancer – 11m/o powderpuff, good head proportions, correct eye, lovely earset & carriage, good lean muzzle. Correct angulation & moves well, would prefer slightly lower tail carriage to complete the picture.
1. Frame’s Elfallons Crazy Moon – 8m/o bitch, good muzzle to skull proportions, correct bite, good prominent nose, correct earset & carriage. Well angulated throughout, reflected in a fluid movement. BP & BOB.
2. Moyes & Hunter’s Bryelis Privates On Parade – 11m/o boy with a black crest, a bit up to size right now, good eye & head proportions, would like tighter lips, correct body length & textbook tail carriage, moves well.
3. Ballantyne’s Sigyns White Storm
1. Ballantyne’s Sigyns White Storm – Correct head proportions on this boy, good eye & correct skull shape. Needs better angulation front & back and more length of body. Lovely temperament.
1. Leigh Reilly’s Baojin Secret Agent ShCM – Correct eye shape, good earset, good bite, good hare feet. Correct body proportions & moved well, although would prefer lower tail carriage.
2. Moyes & Hunter’s Bryelis In The Line Of Fire – almost 5y/o boy, good head proportions, good temperament, correct mouth, good ear carriage, correct body proportions, would prefer better layback of shoulder. In immaculate conditions.
3. Frame’s Myvallo Inclined To dance at Elfallons
1. Murray’s Riogaioch Oogie Boogie – Nicely shaped square boy, good coat texture, correct shaped ears & carriage, correct eye shape. Good angulation & handled to advantage.
2. Boulcott’s Ingerdorm Clutterbug – Lovely head, correct eye shape, good nose placement, good ears, good tailset, balanced movement. Coat texture not quite there yet. BP
Post Graduate (3/0)
1. Murray’s Riogaioch Oogie Boogie
2. Boulcott’s Ingerdorm Clutterbug
3. Ferrier’s Ingerdorm Affenlicious
1. Boulcott’s Ch Ingerdorm Rebus JW ShCM – Lovely headed dog, good underjaw, correct nose placement & eye shape. Good coat texture, good shape, good substance in body, angulation is balanced. Did not make the most of himself on the move in the breed ring, but beat on overall type. Obviously needed a big ring as moved much better later on in the BIS ring.
2. Murray’s Riogaioch Oogie Boogie
3. Boulcott’s Ingerdorm Cyndi
1. Smail’s The Ladies Man at Toybox – 8m/o boy, more mature in body than the other 2 in the class, lovely eye, good muzzle, good ear carriage, good tailset & carriage, tidy feet with correct pasterns, moves well when settles. BP
2. McDowall’s Pinch Of Snuff for Carberry – shaded sable bitch, lovely eye, good ears, correct short body, nice muzzle, good coat texture. Correct foxy expression.
3. Adamson’s Alexiasdream Princess Mya with Sylvids
1. Johnstone’s Toybox In The Pink with Cairnpapple – Orange foxy head, lovely dark eye, good black pigment, correct mouth, good earset & carriage. Correct tight feet. Good lay of shoulder, still needs to develop in ribcage, correct tail carriage & endearing attitude.
2. Black & Black-Bunce’s Dolce Vita Tai Lauras to Zaandam (Imp LTV) – Another one with correct eye & muzzle, good mouth, correct ears, good shape & tail carriage. Nice feet.
3. Smail’s Toybox Charlotte Rousse
1. Adamson’s Sylvids Heather Cream – 4y/o aptly named girl, good eye shape, correct pigment, nice muzzle, good mouth, correct ear size , shape & carriage, good spring of ribs, correct body length, good tail carriage and moves with purpose.
2. Nixon’s Kazpom Spill The Beans – 3y/o orange bitch, good eye & muzzle, correct black pigment, good ear, correct spring of ribs, would like a bit more width in front. Moves well.
3. Ogilvie’s Pakov’s Let The Fun Begin
1. Black & Black-Bunce’s Angel Sent From Above to Zaandam ShCM (Imp RUS) – Orange with melting expression, lovely eye, good mouth, correct muzzle, good earshape, very compact, good feet, good width of chest, good taiselt & carriage, correct movement. BOB & delighted to see get BIS.
2. Adamson’s Veltuds Summer Lovin – Deep orange, lovely eye, correct muzzle, good ears, good topline, correct tailset, close up to 1 but needs a little more angulation in front.
3. Johnstone’s Toybox In The Pink with Cairnpapple