Scottish Toydog Society – 19th March 2017
1. Silverstein’s Queenie Secret of Angels at Silverchi (Imp SVK) – 6m/o compact fawn girl, good mouth, nice eye, lovely earset, size & carriage, good tailset & carriage on the move, perfect topline. BP
2. Silverstein’s Silverchi In The Mood – 10m/o fawn bitch, bigger format to 1, correct mouth, good round eye, good earset, a little longer cast but very typical.
3. Nixons’ Silverchi Catch The Rainbow
1. Hinshelwood’s Sunny Beach Roberta Darling Carubochi (IMP) –Fawn girl with good apple-shaped skull, good eye, ears a little larger would finish the picture, correct front & rear angulation, perfect topline, good tailset.
2. Silverstein’s Misty Meadow’s Secret Passion at Silverchi (Imp ITA) – Lovely headed 1y/o girl, correct skull shape, lovely eye shape & colour, good ears, correct length of body. Front movement was a little untidy.
3. Black & Howie’s Chinzeas Chocolate Bomb
1. Silverstein’s Endless Love Vivien Secret Of Angels at Silverchi (Imp SVK) – Cream girl with good head shape, correct eye shape & colour, tight correct feet, compact with good tail carriage.
2. Black & Howie’s Chinzeas Rocky Road – 14th m/o B&T boy, correct muzzle length, good large ears, would prefer better eye shape, good angulation & tail carriage, could be a little shorter in body.
3. Patterson & Murray’s Larkspur Simply Outrageous
1. Boulcott’s Hughra Mr Topsy Turvy at Ingerdorm JW ShCM – Compact cream boy, lovely apple-shaped head, good round eye, nice large ears, correct angulation front & back, good tailset & moved well, owning the ring. So typical, delighted to see him getting RBIS later. BOB
2. Patterson & Murray’s Transcend Tital Babe – Cream with a correct mouth, good dark round eye, correct tailset & carriage, just a tad longer than 1 7 not as clean on the move today.
3. Johnstone’s Muirfauld High Fashion for Cairnpapple
1. Mackay’s Osthaen Maleficent – 16m/o R/R, good underjaw & teeth, correct round eye, head could be bigger, correct coat texture & colour, a little overawed today but he is typey, good angulation.
2. Murray’s Beauview Special Delivery – BT/S dog, good skull, correct underjaw, good body length & ribcage, good tail carriage. Right eye was a bit weepy today.
1. Kirkwood’s Gilderoak For Your Eyes Only – 6 ½ y/o R/R bitch, good coat texture, correct body proportions, good underjaw, would prefer smaller ears, good tailset & moved well.
2. Murray’s Grajenco Royal Male with Murroch – R/S boy, good head proportions, good eye, correct earset & size, good body proportion, good carriage, would like more width in loin.
3. Mackenzie’s Beauview Rumour Has It
1. Mackay’s Beauview Thunder Thighs – 2y/o BT/S bitch, good eye, correct underjaw, good fill under the eyes, good nose pad, correct angulation, enough spring of ribs, nice overall shape, good tailset, perfect topline, moves well. BOB
2. Scott’s Samaranda Has A Dream – 3y/o B/R bitch, lovely attractive head, with good eye, good nose pad, correct underjaw, good earset & carriage. Good straight front, good tailset. Needs a bit more width throughout and firm up in topline.
3. Mackenzie’s CH Grajenco Klass Act at Calanru ShCM
1. Moyes & Hunter’s Bryelis Private Dancer – 11m/o powderpuff, good head proportions, correct eye, lovely earset & carriage, good lean muzzle. Correct angulation & moves well, would prefer slightly lower tail carriage to complete the picture.
1. Frame’s Elfallons Crazy Moon – 8m/o bitch, good muzzle to skull proportions, correct bite, good prominent nose, correct earset & carriage. Well angulated throughout, reflected in a fluid movement. BP & BOB.
2. Moyes & Hunter’s Bryelis Privates On Parade – 11m/o boy with a black crest, a bit up to size right now, good eye & head proportions, would like tighter lips, correct body length & textbook tail carriage, moves well.
3. Ballantyne’s Sigyns White Storm
1. Ballantyne’s Sigyns White Storm – Correct head proportions on this boy, good eye & correct skull shape. Needs better angulation front & back and more length of body. Lovely temperament.
1. Leigh Reilly’s Baojin Secret Agent ShCM – Correct eye shape, good earset, good bite, good hare feet. Correct body proportions & moved well, although would prefer lower tail carriage.
2. Moyes & Hunter’s Bryelis In The Line Of Fire – almost 5y/o boy, good head proportions, good temperament, correct mouth, good ear carriage, correct body proportions, would prefer better layback of shoulder. In immaculate conditions.
3. Frame’s Myvallo Inclined To dance at Elfallons
1. Murray’s Riogaioch Oogie Boogie – Nicely shaped square boy, good coat texture, correct shaped ears & carriage, correct eye shape. Good angulation & handled to advantage.
2. Boulcott’s Ingerdorm Clutterbug – Lovely head, correct eye shape, good nose placement, good ears, good tailset, balanced movement. Coat texture not quite there yet. BP
Post Graduate (3/0)
1. Murray’s Riogaioch Oogie Boogie
2. Boulcott’s Ingerdorm Clutterbug
3. Ferrier’s Ingerdorm Affenlicious
1. Boulcott’s Ch Ingerdorm Rebus JW ShCM – Lovely headed dog, good underjaw, correct nose placement & eye shape. Good coat texture, good shape, good substance in body, angulation is balanced. Did not make the most of himself on the move in the breed ring, but beat on overall type. Obviously needed a big ring as moved much better later on in the BIS ring.
2. Murray’s Riogaioch Oogie Boogie
3. Boulcott’s Ingerdorm Cyndi
1. Smail’s The Ladies Man at Toybox – 8m/o boy, more mature in body than the other 2 in the class, lovely eye, good muzzle, good ear carriage, good tailset & carriage, tidy feet with correct pasterns, moves well when settles. BP
2. McDowall’s Pinch Of Snuff for Carberry – shaded sable bitch, lovely eye, good ears, correct short body, nice muzzle, good coat texture. Correct foxy expression.
3. Adamson’s Alexiasdream Princess Mya with Sylvids
1. Johnstone’s Toybox In The Pink with Cairnpapple – Orange foxy head, lovely dark eye, good black pigment, correct mouth, good earset & carriage. Correct tight feet. Good lay of shoulder, still needs to develop in ribcage, correct tail carriage & endearing attitude.
2. Black & Black-Bunce’s Dolce Vita Tai Lauras to Zaandam (Imp LTV) – Another one with correct eye & muzzle, good mouth, correct ears, good shape & tail carriage. Nice feet.
3. Smail’s Toybox Charlotte Rousse
1. Adamson’s Sylvids Heather Cream – 4y/o aptly named girl, good eye shape, correct pigment, nice muzzle, good mouth, correct ear size , shape & carriage, good spring of ribs, correct body length, good tail carriage and moves with purpose.
2. Nixon’s Kazpom Spill The Beans – 3y/o orange bitch, good eye & muzzle, correct black pigment, good ear, correct spring of ribs, would like a bit more width in front. Moves well.
3. Ogilvie’s Pakov’s Let The Fun Begin
1. Black & Black-Bunce’s Angel Sent From Above to Zaandam ShCM (Imp RUS) – Orange with melting expression, lovely eye, good mouth, correct muzzle, good earshape, very compact, good feet, good width of chest, good taiselt & carriage, correct movement. BOB & delighted to see get BIS.
2. Adamson’s Veltuds Summer Lovin – Deep orange, lovely eye, correct muzzle, good ears, good topline, correct tailset, close up to 1 but needs a little more angulation in front.
3. Johnstone’s Toybox In The Pink with Cairnpapple