SCOTTISH TOYDOG SOCIETY
I would like to extend my thanks to the committee for the invitation to judge at this friendly show and for their hospitality, my steward for keeping the ring moving so well and to all of the exhibitors for bringing their lovely dogs for me to judge.
VETERAN DOG (5,2a)
1. Smith’s Wee Angus of Adinaken ShCM (Papillon) This 7 year old dog was in excellent condition and was not showing his age. He was presented in full coat with large flaring ears, pointed muzzle, good bite and he moved with drive keeping a level topline and carrying his well feathered tail high over his back. 2. Hargrave’s Cavallino Jaeger (CKCS) 3. Hargrave’s Sandbrae Rockabye (CKCS)
VETERAN BITCH (3)
1. Nixon’s Ch Pakovs I’m Viva (Pomeranian) I loved this 11 year old orange bitch, so short and compact, with super tailset and shown in full coat. Lovely head with small ears, dark sparkling eyes, fine muzzle and foxy expression, she moved briskly and accurately. Best Veteran in Show. 2. Moyes & Hunter’s Jokima Jalena (Chinese Crested) 3. Gray’s Ingerdorm Tar Baby (S/C Chihuahua)
1. Robertson’s Lorddark Lord of Greyskull at Zheridons JW Just 12 months old this dog won the class on his soundness and excellent movement, short and cobby with good substance, button ears, dark eyes and well defined wrinkle. 2. Cunningham’s Moyard Miss Taken Identity 3. Stirling’s Moyard Bella Notre at Bontou
1. Nisbet’s Prince Codi at Crissam Square, cobby dog of substance with slightly arched neck, layback of shoulder, well sprung ribs, good turn of stifle enabling him to move purposefully with characteristic roll. His dark lustrous eyes and soft velvet ears all added to his charm (BOB) 2. Cunningham’s Eastonite Black Pudding to Moyard 3. Reid’s Habiba Voulez Vous Hugieboogie
1. Laing’s Mossdown Just William ShCM Smaller dog but of good substance and very sound with lovely dark lustrous eyes, soft velvet ears and square jaw. 2. Robertson’s Zheridons Princess Kitana JW ShCM 3. Reid’s Habiba Voulez Vous Hugieboogie
1. Blair’s Tillashby Michi at Bellflows This young black and white dog was in profuse coat, with long feathering on the ears and a plumed tail; good head with rounded skull, dark eyes and required look of astonishment. Front needs to tighten but won this class on breed type. 2. Boulcott’s Jonsville Secret Fortune 3. Allcock, Lindsay & Pipe’s Fralee Anthony Sleepyhollow
1. Swanston’s Damheadbrig Ice Warrior of Pamojill ShCM I liked this mature black & white dog, he was so sound and there was nothing exaggerated about him, a square, cobby dog with good layback of shoulder and turn of stifle enabling him to move with reach and drive. He has an attractive head with broad, rounded skull, long ear leathers, black nose and large dark eyes. (BOB) 2. Blair’s Tillashby Michi at Bellflows 3. Allcock, Lindsay & Pipe’s Sleepyhollow Sapphire at Anjuli
1. Davidson’s Aptrick Ithl Black, rough coated male, square in shape, cobby and nicely balanced with dark sparkling eyes, monkey like expression, slightly rounded skull and he moved freely. 2. Mackenzie, Kirkwood & Finlay’s Beauview Rumour Has It 3. Smith & Prout’s Grajenco Dotcom at Tantori
1. Finlay’s Gilderoak For Your Eyes Only. This red bitch was so well balanced with dark eyes, definite stop, wide muzzle and beard; straight front, level topline and good turn of stifle, moved freely (BOB) 2. MacKenzie’s Grajenco Klass Act at Calanru
1. Murray’s Grajenco Royal Male. 18 months old red smooth dog who was 4th in the graduate class, showed better in this class moving more happily and with his tail up.
I was delighted with the quality of the Bichons.
1. Mackie’s Suanity Mistic Mercury at Cydmar I liked both of the dogs in this class, they both moved soundly and were of good breed type, but 1st place went to the more mature bitch who had dark round eyes with black pigmentation on rims and on nose, straight front and she moved freely keeping a level topline (BOB) 2. Martin’s Lizamela Let The Son Shine On
1. Smith & Mills Litinaz Magic Editionat Cristalmara ShCM Another lovely dog with an attractive head with dark eyes, good ears, black lips and who moved well keeping a level topline. 2. Innes’ Pearlwhite Dainty Dinah ShCM
1. Mackie’s Morusha Foxiboots at Cydmar ShCM Nice balance to this dog who had a straight front and who moved with drive from the rear. Good mouth and well turned out but would prefer slightly darker eyes and pigment.
1. Wiegand’s Frasermar Mystic Love at Andelalie Lovely bitch in full gleaming coat, rich golden tan on face, small erect ears, dark sparkling eyes, correct mouth, black nose, she was well constructed which enabled her to move with drive keeping a level topline. (BOB) 2. Chalk’s Metexa Miss Marple 3. Robertson’s Starfox Blue Harmony
1. Bruns’ Frasermar Mistic Moment at Elasaidamar Another lovely bitch with a good quality coat, dark sparkling eyes and black pigment, moved freely with drive and keeping a level topline on the move, but tended to hunch up a little when standing on the box. 2. Trimble & Comrie-Bryant’s Frasermar Heart to Heart 3. Williamson’s Julesmoor Fire Fly by Dunsapie
1. Roberts’ Rakaveen Missy at Shawhills Lovely outgoing friendly temperament on this bitch, pretty with dark eyes, black pigment and haloes, good mouth, layback of shoulder and turn of stifle, moved OK keeping a level topline.
1. Roberts’ Benatone Gold Dollar for Shawhills Loved this 10 months old puppy, he really impressed me with his dark eyes, black rims and haloes, black nose, strong jaw and excellent scissor bite, carried a good coat for his age and was soundly constructed. (BOB and RBPIS)
KING CHARLES SPANIELS
1. Swanston’s Downsbank Constallar Moon of Pamojill Black & tan bitch just 13 months old with good dome, well defined stop, black nose, dark eyes and with good layback of shoulder and turn of stifle. Moved well if a little hesitantly. (BOB) 2. Sproul & Coburn’s Baldragon Berkeley for Khandro 3. Sproul & Coburn’s Misyros Indiana for Khandro
1. Holliday’s Starexpress Heaven Scent. Good coat texture to this bitch with dark eyes and jet black pigment and attractive expression. She moved soundly with her well feathered tail carried over her back.
1. Stewart’s Clynymona Hercules Morse at Ingerdorm (ShCM) I have judged this dog before and was pleased to see that he has matured well. Wide flat skull, large dark round eyes and black pigment, he moved smartly and with drive. (BOB) 2. Holliday’s Starexpress Heaven Scent
MINOR PUPPY (10, 2a)
1. Macgregor’s Pyatshaw Parable (Papillon) 7 months old red & white dog with large ears, with fringing, dark round eyes, black pigment, well laid shoulders, straight forelegs and with good movement. 2. Swanston’s Arranbrook Mr Miyage of Pamojill 3. Cunningham’s Eastonite Black Pudding to Moyard (Pug)
1. Lynch’s Garnox Kiss Me Kwick (L/C Chihuahua) 10 months old cream bitch in super coat and with a gorgeous head, large ears, apple dome skull and large dark eyes, moved soundly. 2. Adamson’s Sylvids Thistlke Do (Pomeranian) 3. Savage’s Piarki Bob the Moth at Abbeyton (imp Aust) (Phalene)
1. Savage’s Glenscot My Joyful Mellody at Abbeyton (Phalene) Red and white with slightly rounded skull, dark eyes and sweet expression.
1. Dakymyst All That Jazz at Aylareg(Pomeranian) Almost flat skull, small ears, dark eyes, foxy expression, moved well. 2. Reid’s Pamhurst Rainman (Papillon)
BRED BY EXHIBITOR (4,2a)
1. Adamson’s Sylvids Thistlke Do (Pomeranian) just 10 months old, this cream dog had a foxy expression, bright dark eyes, black nose, small ears and was in good coat. Moved soundly. 2. Hasting’s Lebethazi Dream the Dream (S/C Chihuahua)
NOT BRED BY EXHIBITOR (7,3a)
1. Reid’s Pamhurst Rainman (Papillon) This mature black & white dog was 2nd in a previous class, but was much happier and showed better in this class. Large ears with good fringing, dark eyes and back pigment, moved OK 2. Adamson’s Veltud Black Tara (Pomeranian) 3. Mackenzie’s Grajenco Klass Act at Calanru
BIS Smith’s Ch Papplewick Pretty in Pink at Adinaken JW ShCM (Papillon) This bitch really impressed me with her heavily fringed large ears, rounded skull, dark eyes and pigment and her alert expression. She was in full coat, with nothing exaggerated about her, so soundly constructed and she moved freely and soundly around the ring
RBIS Finlay’s Ellemich Joe Malone at Marisk JW (CKCS) Although only 18 months old, this handsome blenheim dog is mature and in full coat. His conformation and movement is exemplary and to see him driving around the ring is a pleasure. He has an almost flat skull, gorgeous large dark eyes, correct mouth and gentle expression.
BPIS Gray’s Hughgra One Shining Moment (S/C Chihuahua) 11 months old fawn sable bitch of quality with large flaring ears, rounded skull, definite stop, dark round eyes and pigment and good bite. Moved briskly and with drive, keeping a level topline and with good tail carriage.
RBPIS Robert’s Benatone Gold Dollar for Shawhills (Maltese) (see Maltese Open)
BVIS Nixon’s Pakovs I’m Viva (Pomeranian) (See Veteran Bitch)